After finishing runner-up to winner Rory McIlroy by a shot Sunday at CJ Cup in Las Vegas, Collin Morikawa is the slight betting favorite for this week’s Zozo Championship in Japan.
Morikawa is listed at +600 odds to win by PointsBet Sportsbook, just ahead of Xander Schauffele, who is +650 in his return to Japan for the first time since winning the Olympic gold medal in July.
Home favorite Hideki Matsuyama is +1400, followed by Will Zalatoris (+1800) and a trio of players at +2500 – Joaquin Niemann, Tommy Fleetwood and Rickie Fowler, who is fresh off a T-3 in Vegas, his best finish on Tour since the 2019 Honda Classic.
Here are the notables odds for this week’s Zozo Championship:
- +600: Collin Morikawa
- +650: Xander Schauffele
- +1400: Hideki Matsuyama
- +1800: Will Zalatoris
- +2500: Joaquin Niemann, Rickie Fowler, Tommy Fleetwood
- +3300: Alex Noren, Si Woo Kim
- +3500: Cameron Tringale, Jhonattan Vegas, Maverick McNealy
- +4000: Charley Hoffman, Emiliano Grillo, Erik van Rooyen, Keegan Bradley
- +5000: Branden Grace, Carlos Ortiz, C.T. Pan, Chris Kirk, K.H. Lee, Lanto Griffin, Mackenzie Hughes, Ryan Palmer, Takumi Kanaya
For full and most updated odds, click here.